If you can spare a little time after church this Sunday, we could use some more hands for the process of putting kitchen items in storage, for the duration of the kitchen project. Pizza will be served to those kind souls who show up to help. Please let Kay Sherman or Beth Davis know if you are able to be present.
Anyone who is storing food in the church kitchen refrigerator/freezer needs to have all their food items cleared out by Friday, 9/28. Anything left after 9/28 will be thrown away. The freezer is full of food, so whoever owns it needs to make other arrangements. Thank you.
Also remember that some kitchen items are available to church members who might want them – make an offer and you haul:
- The two metal, freestanding cabinets in the kitchen – free, due to condition
- The large kitchen refrigerator
- A 30 cup electric coffee percolator
- The wooden cabinets currently on the kitchen walls
- The two butcher block wood block tables that are currently at the center of the kitchen.