Of special note
Notice Regarding Road Work
The following e-mail was received from Williams College:
Adjacent Building Occupants of Chapin Hall/Bernhard, Hollander & Schapiro, Paresky
This correspondence provides a status update for the New Quad and Frosh Quad Improvement Projects
Dates for Activity: Monday March 20th through Friday March 31st
Work Activities: Bollards are coming! J. H. Maxymillian, Inc. will be installing the automatic bollards along
Chapin Hall Drive, just north of the entrance into the Congregational Church parking lot, at the southwest
corner of Chapin Hall, to the east of Sage and at several locations where the Frosh Quad meets Chapin Hall
Drive. Please see the attached sketch for specific locations.
Impact to Adjacencies:
• An increased level of construction activity in these areas from 8:00 – 5:00
• Noise associated with running construction equipment should be expected.
• Vehicular traffic along Chapin Hall Drive will be impacted (although currently closed to through traffic)
• Please note, once installed, the bollards will be left in the down position for the remainder of this
academic season. Traffic along Chapin Hall Drive will continue to be controlled during this period by
the use of traffic cones and/or horses.
• The completed bollard system will be commissioned and made operational during summer break.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
Sr. Project Manager